Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Faustgen

Very helpful. Hurt my knee in a fall . My knee was constantly in pain and locked up. Had surgery for cartilage tear and now I am back to running.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Very good doctor. Listened to my problem. I had already seen two doctors already who started some therapy but the problem had persisted. He did very thourough examination of my knee. Told me I probably had a cartilage tear but wanted to make sure with an MRI. My only complaint is that it took almost two weeks to get the MRI.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Very Helpful. He listen to my problems and did surgery on my knee which is doing great. Had tried a work comp doctor at first but that was a mistake.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

Very caring and knowledgeble. Listened to my concerns and help me with my long shoulder pain.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

Very indecisive. Put off necessary surgery for over a year and then refused to do it. Took 4 days to return phone calls when I was in severe pain following major emergency surgery. Doesn't provide specific answer to question about course of treatment.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

Dr. Joseph P. Faustgen's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph P."

October 20, 2013