Ratings for Dr. Keith D. Falcao

Dr Falco saved my life and I will always remember him and pray for his continued blessings always

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr Falco is one of the best Surgeons in Maryland Dr. Falcos bedside manner is the most confident I've ever .the Falco is very knowledgeable he would not tell you anything just to be telling you he will tell you what he would do he helps in every area even if he's not the doctor of the patient he will give you info and has referred me to my primary care physician my gyn and all the surgeons doctors are top in Maryland. Dr Falcao has been my physician surgeon since 2000

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Falcao is very skilled physician, very thorough, and very friendly. He is easy to approach,is very caring,and leads a mature/seasoned staff and healthcare team. The gallbladdder surgery at St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore MD was very timely, hospital staff were very friendly and professional, and answered all our questions letting us know exactly what to expect. This was a hard, difficult and challenging gallbladder removal but Dr. Falcao was able to still do it laporscopically due to his extensive experience. We would highly recommend him as a general surgeon in the Baltimore-Washington DC area.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013