Dr. Jeffrey S. Jumaily

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Jumaily

I saw Dr. Jeffrey Jumaily for Botox injections. I wasn't entirely satisfied with my past results with other doctors but he did such a wonderful job! I was really skeptical, but now I can't wait for the next round of Botox injections with Dr. Jamaily so I can continue to work with him to tweak my results. I am also appreciative of how he explains what he will be doing, the process and what I can expect. I have had experiences with some medical professionals being short or dismissive. However, Dr. Jamaily is approachable and transparent in his approach. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jamaily based on my positive experience.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Jumaily has a great bedside manner. He always takes his time and never makes you feel rushed. He's given me botox injections several times and it's always been a good experience (which is important for someone who hates needles!!)

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Jumaily over the past 18 months. Given what I wanted to achieve , which was a rested look and fewer deep forehead creases, he recommended that Botox would be the best option. I was not disappointed! Dr. Jumaily was very informative (even encouraging questions), knowledgable and highly professional. I am thrilled with the results and love the fact that everyone tells me how relaxed and rested I look. Awesome clinic staff as well...

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Jumaily's work is incredible. He doesn't do more than you need to look natural. I had absolutely no bruising and I'm a bruiser usually! He takes his time and explains everything to you.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Jumaily did fillers for me around my mouth, under my eyes and in my lips. He took great care to make sure I felt minimal discomfort. The results are very natural and youthful. Everyone tells me I look great and younger, but no one can figure out why. He is very friendly and personable and is honest with the results he can achieve. I highly recommend visiting Dr. Jumaily for any cosmetic concerns.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Jumaily did my first filler injection and it looks so natural and I am really thrilled with the result. He answered all my questions and explained everything and never rushed. Very professional. I have referred my friend to him for surgery.w

Submitted September 23, 2016

I had an excellent experience with my Botox injections! I was very nervous as I didn't know what to expect. Dr. Jumaily took the time to explain the procedure and what to expect after. I didn't feel anything. I'm very happy with my natural results and most importantly I'm headaches free now! Very grateful and will be going back in a few months!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Jumaily did my lips and i cant say how happy i am! He is kind and really cares about his patients. He makes sure he does his best and ive gotten so many compliments because of it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I had a consultation with Dr. Jumaily to discuss looking more youthful. I have been thinking about doing Botox and fillers for several years but I was looking for a surgeon to avoid unnatural results. Dr. Jumaily was kind and warm and explained the procedures in detail. He was gentle and I didn't have any bruising. The results were beautiful and natural. No one knew I had injections but several friends told me I look fresh and well rested. I highly recommend Dr. Jumaily for anyone who wants natural results.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Very impressed with Dr. Jumaily's bedside manner, description and technique of my 1st botox injections. The results were amazing! Although many years were erased from my face, I retained facial expressions and looked totally natural! Awesome job!! Would definitely go back to Dr. Jumaily!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey S. Jumaily's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jumaily trained in the medical hub in Boston, MA with world-renowned facial plastic surgeons before moving to Toronto. Dr. Jumaily is a specialist in facial cosmetic surgery with the philosophy of natural-appearing results and minimizing recovery,

• Arabic

• Boston University (Grad. 2010)

• Face-lift