Dr. Jeffrey S. Jumaily

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Jumaily

Dr Jumaily has done fillers and botox on me for the past few years. His technique and conservative approach has always led to amazing results. That is why when I decided to go for an upper and lower blepharoplasty and endoscopic brow lift, he was the one I trusted. His manner is gentle and thorough and I had no questions or concerns heading into surgery. His communication before, during and after the procedure went above and beyond any doctor I have ever come across before. I was even able to text him photos on day 3 to get his opinion on how things were going. He replied right away to assure me that everything was fine. I am thrilled with the overall experience and am so looking forward to not hearing … “You look so tired” from everyone around me. Dr Jumaily is simply the best at what he does. He provided me with a stress free experience, knowing that I was in great hands and valued as a patient. Thank you Dr Jumaily!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Jumaily is highly skilled with a caring bedside manner. He gave me botox for my migraines and I have had tremendous results! No headaches and looking years younger! He's the best!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Jumaily was very professional and supportive since day one. He explained the procedure very clearly and did an excellent job listening to my concerns. I had a great experience and would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Having work done with Dr. Jumaily was the best experience I've ever had with a plastic surgeon. He was professional, really took the time to figure out what I wanted, and went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr jumaily is amazing! I just had a procedure done and I was extremely nervous but Dr jumaily made sure everything went well. He is extremely patient and still even checks up on me over a month later. I couldn't of asked for a better experience and I am so grateful for all he has done!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

For facial work Dr. Jumaily is the best. Extremely precise! He listens to what you want and is honest on what he can deliver. I recommend him to all my friends. Truly knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Amazing. Personable. Honest. Great Botox. Having bounced around myself for the past few years for injectables. I can honestly say I've found my person. Working for a surgeon myself it is always nerve racking heading to a new physician. I can say with utmost certainty in knowing both front and back end of medicine. Dr. jumaily is on point. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Highly recommend dr jumaily for fillers,love the results and would definitely go back to him for more.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Jumaily is extremely knowledgeable, patient and does an amazing job. I saw him for fillers and the results were subtle and natural, exactly the results I was hoping to achieve. He will take the time to walk you through everything step by step, and make sure that you are as comfortable as possible throughout the entire procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Jumaily

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Warm, patient, gentle I couldn't be more pleased

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey S. Jumaily's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jumaily trained in the medical hub in Boston, MA with world-renowned facial plastic surgeons before moving to Toronto. Dr. Jumaily is a specialist in facial cosmetic surgery with the philosophy of natural-appearing results and minimizing recovery,

• Arabic

• Boston University (Grad. 2010)

• Face-lift