Ratings for Dr. Theresa A. Lawrence

I have never been to a more disorganized medical practice. My first appointment was at 3 pm, I did not leave that office until 7:30 pm. When I went for my second the Doctor asks me why I'm there. After waiting 2 hours to see her I find out I drove all the way out there for her to tell me that they need to verify with my insurance in order to prescribe a medication and that it should take a week. Well that was almost 2 months ago. I have called the office multiple times with no response. I'm in constant pain with no help in site. I would not recommend this practice to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Lawrence is very sweet and very knowledgable. Needing to get in touch wuth here is the most frustrated thing I have ever tried to go through. The staff either is over worked or not very good at multitasking. Phone system doesnt work, answering service has at least a 5 min wait time. No one calls you back. I dont know what I am going to do, but there needs to ba a change.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have read many of these reviews. I think Dr. Lawrence is awesome. Every time I see hart she comes in with a smile and a hug. Yes, you do have to wait, but it's getting better and yes the Duluth office is small and older but if you have been to her new Lawrenceville office you will definitely see a big change! It is great!! Larger waiting area and there has been changes to the staff. Two of her nurses she had last year or up to a year an a half ago are no longer there. And I really like her new one's plus she had more. Also, in the past with my former doctor your minimum wait time was 4 hours, when I went there I always planned on a whole day!! I would not consider going any where else.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

My wife's first visit was great, and the doctor was very kind and reassuring. Now we can't even reach a receptionist to schedule an appointment, they've stopped sending refills to the pharmacy, and our insurance can't reach them to get the needed information to approve my wife for new and better treatments. We're no better off than when we first visited.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Both wait time and waiting room are deplorable. Office furniture is old and dirty. Patients are made to sit for hours in a waiting room that is way too small and lacks magazines and TV. All that being said, Dr. Lawrence is great and seems to know her stuff, but she needs a new facility that is more comfortable for her patients, many of which are in pain.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Lawrence is an incredible Doctor. Very knowledgeable and very helpful. However, I have had so much trouble with the staff getting prescriptions sent the correct way, no return phone calls from nurse, wait on doctors appointment for 2 to 3 hrs at a time. love the doctor and the nurses, the staff manager is rude! The girl at the front desk is so sweet and tries so hard.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

RUN! A BIG WASTE OF TIME - RUDE - I WENT TO DR. LAWRENCE ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO, I WAS NOT IMPRESS

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Lawrence is a wonderful doctor. Yes you usually have to wait to see her but once you do she spends time with you and listens to you. Dr. Lawrence is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend her. Since you usually have to wait to see her I would highly recommend a TV set and a lot of magazines in the waiting room to make the time go by faster.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Appointment was 3:30. They close at 5:00.. At 6:30 I was in tears and still did not see dr...if a Dr doesn't respect your time how can you confide and trust in them...no way..not ever again.....

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

The waiting room is always packed and I've waited more than 2 hours to be seen 3 different times. No apologies and VERY RUDE STAFF!!! Doc is nice but dismissive, quickly hands out prescriptions and you're on your way. Good luck getting refills though. I'm going to complain to BC/BS and my primary care doc. AWFUL!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Theresa A. Lawrence's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA