Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Mccourt

I went in for orthotics because I had some from a dozen years ago, and needed new ones. The service was excellent, and turn around time was quick. My ankles, knees, and hips feel much better.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

He is a very good Doctor just don't by any of his products. He way over sells..He gave me a walking boot and didn't tell me how much it was. I received a bill in the mail for $400!!!! My insurance didn't cover so i had to pay out of pocket. Looked online a few months latter and saw they go for anywhere from $39.95 to $98.00..That's a 750% markup!He also sold me some arch supports for $65 and saw the same ones at Wal-greens for $16..He does try hard to find a solution for your problem just don't but anything for him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Doctor is very personable and straight to the point. He did a removal of toe issue and was very detailed and professional in his care. I would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I was sent over from one of the clinics next door with a terribly painful bunion that I had had for 20 years. Dr. McCourt took time and talked me through all the options and let me choose surgery! My recovery has so far been great...3 weeks out and have been walking since day one! The best part: my pain is GONE!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Michael J. Mccourt's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

MSP/BC Med