Ratings for Dr. Gati N. Dhroove

I feel this doctor does care about her patients, and she is generally quite knowledgeable. However, there were times when I felt she was snippy and condescending. I needed someone to listen to me more and understand me better, not because I need a friend, but I need a doctor who understands my challenges so they can help me and advise me so I can reach my goals. I did not feel that this was a woman who really listened to me and understood me. I do not need a lecture regarding the facts-I know what the facts are, and I'm not disputing them. I also read a lot and want to ask questions about things I've read, but anything that diverged from her point of view seemed to be rejected out of hand, with little point of pursuing the matter. There were also times when I got advice that just didn't make any sense to me, and not because I didn't understand what I was being told. But there was no use questioning it after a certain point, and I rather gave up. It appears from recent reviews that Dr. Dhroove is building a dedicated fan base of patients who really appreciate her, and I think that's great. I am sure she is a blessing to them. I just didn't see eye to eye with her, and that may be more a matter of style and expectations. However, it didn't work out for me, and now I have a doctor who I feel is a great partner in my wellness, and I am much more motivated as a result. Best of luck to Dr. Dhroove, and may she continue to be a blessing to those who depend on her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I have been very satisfied with all my visits with Dr. Dhroove. She is punctual and kind. She takes the time to be certain you understand everything and is polite when talking with you about your care. As a mother with young children who often have to come with me I was also very impressed with her patience and the consideration she showed my family.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Very through and conscientious of your concerns and needs. She makes sure you understand and comprehend what she is doing and why.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

This Dr is not interested in you the only voice she cares to hear is her own . she is pretty rude as well

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

This doctor is rude! Completely out of touch with people with disabilities and living on Social Security. Made very hurtful statements about family members whom she had never met. I would NOT recommend her to anybody!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

This doctor needs to take a class on how to talk to her clients in the US. At times she is short and rude and does not always help the ones she is caring for. With this said I would not recommend this doctor to any one.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Very polite, good sense of humor in addition to excellent medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014