Dr. Bruce E. Ruben

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruce E. Ruben

What a amazing dr. Bruce ruben is and his amazing staff so helpful and he knows what to say to make his patients happy

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

I had suffered all summer with a diagnosed bacterial infection on my face. My skin was hard, itched, peeled and I couldn't open my mouth very wide to eat, brush my teeth or floss. I had been living with the diagnosis that I had some kind of mrsa infection. That was not fun. I was miserable all summer with a capital M. So mid August I looked for an infectious disease doctor online and found Dr. Ruben, made an appointment and I was so glad I did! I walked in and told him about the misery and he took took one look at my face and told me it was a severe allergic reaction. Shock! He prescribed a cortisone cream and it worked!! I have my natural face back and I am grateful. :) How I wish I had considered seeking out an infectious disease doctor sooner.. He also made me laugh when I told him the only thing I can think of is I had a new lip gloss and maybe that was the allergic component? He said "Why did you keep putting it on your face?". Hello!! I had no idea that was the issue, it took a while for me to figure out maybe that was it. I am so grateful that I found and went to Dr. Ruben. Thank you, Dr. Ruben!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

What an amazing experience! Dr. Ruben and Kitty both took care of me from start to finish! Just like old fashion doctors office, where you went to see the doctor and actually saw the doctor !...not 4 associates,.. his analysis was right to the point, answered my questions and provided solutions! So professional! And to think I found him online!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Dr. Bruce Ruben and his staff demonstrate a superior level of medical expertise and professionalism — peppered with sincere friendliness. Their office environment is warm, light and lively and we immediately felt welcomed. Our first visit to Dr. Ruben’s office was met with a natural organic kindness. Our comfort levels began on a high note, yet continued to increase as we met more of the staff. We felt like they are a happy family and they were welcoming us. Inky and Pocket only added to our ease and comfort. Their attention to detail is critical while providing the very best medical care and advice to help patients improve their health and enhance their quality of life. Our appointments are efficient and punctual. (23-July-2019

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

My experience with Dr. Ruben was exceptional. He was determined to find a solution for me, and certainly did. I so appreciate his attention to detail and determination to help me through my medical problem.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

I have never had a physician speak so rudely. He didn’t listen to me when I tried to explain what I was there to be treated. He is proported to be an infectious disease specialist but has animals roaming throughout the office. That seems counterintuitive to me. He was condescending and I couldn’t get pit of the office fast enough. He really didn’t help me at all.

Submitted October 24, 2018

Excellent evaluation of my wound and treatment. The staff and the doctor are caring and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

very pleasant place to go.staff was nice , doctor was great, all the animal are nice and friendly i.would recommend this doctor and staff and the friendly animals.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr. Ruben showed deep care for both my physical and emotional well-being.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Exceptional team and Dr. Would return in the future as well as refer others.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Bruce E. Ruben's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bruce Ruben is a Wound Medicine specialist who has earned Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine. Dr. Ruben’s goal was to create a barrier-free outpatient wound healing center where patients could be treated with compassion and dignity but without the health risks and bureaucracies associated with hospital care. Encompass Healthcare was built to accommodate quadriplegic, paraplegic, and the wheelchair/disabled patients. It features automated door entries, 4 foot tall countertops and coat hooks, a roll-in shower, a lift system, off-loading exam tables and a gurney. Dr. Ruben’s dream of delivering outpatient wound medicine has been realized right behind his advent of being one of the first pioneers to deliver IV medicine in an outpatient setting. His compassion, bedside manner and level of expertise allow his patients to receive the finest wound care in the southeastern, Michigan region.

• English

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• Infectious diseases

• Board Member on The Emily Stillman Foundation, raising awareness of meningococcal disease

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI