Dr. Bruce E. Ruben

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruce E. Ruben

Dr. Ruben treated me for 4 months ending in February 2018 with excellent results. I had an infection/wound from an Achilles' tendon repair. He was knowledgeable and caring. He treated ME, not just the infection. He explained how nutrition and a positive mindset could help me heal and return to life and sports faster. I was in his clinic for 3 hours on weekdays, and his staff was so kind that I came to look at the time as an island of peace as I went through a difficult time.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Ruben is a great doctor. The office runs like a well oiled machine with compassion and thoughtfulness. If you need wound care,,,this is the place to go. After a battle with sepsis and top notch care. I would drive the extra mike to have his care and concern.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Excellent with my 94 year old mother in law. Highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr has helped my mother twice. He is a whirlwind of efficiency, knowledgeable and comforting. His staff is also remarkable. I’ve never had a doctor and office so available!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

nice surroundings, kind staff, good results , close to home, what more could we want!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My husband came to him with a pretty serious wound needing wound care.Dr only wanted to give antibiotics Not Address Wound care.Do not feel his animals should be allowed at Wound Care Center.Husband finally ended inER close by to get the help he desperately needed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I am very grateful to have been seen and cared for by Dr. Ruben. I got seen by Dr. Ruben more often than any other specialist would have done. Thank You Dr. Ruben for helping me get my infection resolved!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I could not have asked for kinder , more knowledgeable care than I received from Dr. Ruben. Let me add that his staff is also incredibly kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Ruben came to the hospital late in the evening to see me. I am sure he would rather have been home relaxing. He is the kindest and most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He really listened to my story and understood the problem. He answered all my questions fully. His strong faith in God as the ultimate Healer calmed my fears throughout my illness. What a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Ruben was used to treat my wound and infection. He is extremely knowledgeable and provided the best of care in order to cure my situation. He is kind and caring and always puts the patient first. Would highly recommend him to anyone requiring an Infectious Disease Specialist in the area. Also other patients I spoke to during the 6 weeks of treatment had nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Ruben, his staff and facility.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Bruce E. Ruben's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bruce Ruben is a Wound Medicine specialist who has earned Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine. Dr. Ruben’s goal was to create a barrier-free outpatient wound healing center where patients could be treated with compassion and dignity but without the health risks and bureaucracies associated with hospital care. Encompass Healthcare was built to accommodate quadriplegic, paraplegic, and the wheelchair/disabled patients. It features automated door entries, 4 foot tall countertops and coat hooks, a roll-in shower, a lift system, off-loading exam tables and a gurney. Dr. Ruben’s dream of delivering outpatient wound medicine has been realized right behind his advent of being one of the first pioneers to deliver IV medicine in an outpatient setting. His compassion, bedside manner and level of expertise allow his patients to receive the finest wound care in the southeastern, Michigan region.

• English

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• Infectious diseases

• Board Member on The Emily Stillman Foundation, raising awareness of meningococcal disease

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI