Ratings for Dr. Robyn D. Schmucker

Excellent care. Will definitely return to have her treat my child. Easy to reach.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

She saved my sons life..!! After being in the hospital for 4 days I demanded her..!!! My son was motionless laying there ..!! Within 5 hours of her taking us on we had an answer and a plan of action..!!! She was calling us at late late hours of the night to check on my boy..!!! And 2 days later was well enough to leave ..!!!! I have never met a doctor like her ..!!!! I will forever be thankful for her..!!! P.s. She was very personable and listened to everything I do t know what that person in the comments is talking about..!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Reading another comment, I can't believe we are talking about the same doctor. Dr. Schmucker has been nothing but professional and accommodating throughout our son's complex symptoms. Not only does she listen to our input and answers all of our questions, she goes far above and beyond in accessibility. Her concern for our son's well-being feels completely genuine. I give Dr. Schmucker my highest possible recommendation; she is by far the best physician our family has ever had the pleasure to have worked with.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Schmucker is the best physician that we came into contact with at Parkview. Parkview and Ft. Wayne are fortunate to have the only pediatric infectious disease doctor in northeast Indiana. I have had friend's children referred to Dr. Schmucker and everyone has wonderful things to say about her. She is considerate, compassionate, and thorough. We had previously been referred to another doctor in the area who supposedly dealt with complex children. This physician was inappropriate and a waste of our time. I wish we would've been referred to Dr. Schmucker in the first place. Wonderful, outstanding physician!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Consult during admission. She was uninformed as to my child's COMPLEX condition, uninterested in learning about it, unwilling 2 contact treating docs 4 results/opinions, dismissed my input & stated that I & the multitude of other docs (spanning several states & specialties) were causing the illness tho we have been successfully treating her terminal condition despite all odds for 14 yrs. All other docs are trying to duplicate for other patients what has clearly been working for my daughter. She is degrading to anyone with a differing opinion than her own. She upended a delicately balanced med list putting my daughter in extreme distress. When obvious she was in the wrong, she filed complaints to admin about our longstanding treating docs & removed me from any call lists w intent of preventing me from lodging a complaint. Any doctor who refuses 2 listen 2 the patient, family, or other treating physicians is putting patients in extreme danger & should be avoided! She is 1 of those docs.

Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Robyn D. Schmucker's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Wellpoint