Ratings for Dr. Diana Ghelber

Dr. Ghelber has treated me for the last year and has been able to reduce the amount of meds I was taking prescribed by previous psychiatrists. She is thorough in her questions and treatment, kind, and listens to me with respect. I know she genuinely cares about my health and quality of life. She has helped me so much, and I recommend that anyone needing a caring psychiatrist give her a chance to help you too.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Ghelber helped me a lot, she is one of the rare people who actually listened to what I had to say

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Spent all the time i needed with her. She also offered other options other than medication for my depression. Didn't hand out medication like candy. Will go back for sure.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

She spent time with me and actually listened to what i had to say. With my previous doc I was always seen by a practitioner nurse.I feel much better.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Doctor could not remember what medication she prescribed. She didn't remember The tasks she had for our next visit or the frequency of visits she wanted us to to come. We waited 30 mins past our apt time and we did not get a full hour with The doctor. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011