Ratings for Dr. Frank E. Blum

I saw Dr. Frank Blum to receive hypnosis for public speaking anxiety. As an experienced clinical psychologist, I was very impressed with his level of skill and knowledge, as well as his overall client-friendly personality. I thought it was a fascinating combination that Dr. Blum is a licensed chiropractor who has also treated over 2000 hypnosis cases. In the past I have seen four other practitioners for hypnosis and none were as good as Dr. Frank. I felt a significant difference after just one session when I spoke in front of a group and am definitely going back for more! Dr. Frank's does a great deal of work with smoking cessation and weight loss, but he also works with any other issue that people struggle with, including insomnia, anxiety, and procrastination.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Easily the best I have ever used and the best I have ever seen. Dr. Blum is probably the smartest person I have ever spoken too...and he knows his stuff!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009