Ratings for Dr. Justine W. Demaio

I cant speak any higher for Dr Justine Demaio, I have visited chiropractors all over the world and I must say I rank Dr Demaio, one of the best! I suffer from both back and hip pain. When the pain sets in my life becomes both unbearable and overwhelming. When i found Dr Demaio much of that frustration is now gone! I know she s always available, a wonderful personality, skilled and goals oriented! To be able to come into such warm and caring place , and receive excellent service and relief Is truly a privilege! I feel confident referring anyone to this wellness center!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Love, love love Dr. Demaio! She is a great chiropractor who asseses and treats her patients as individuals. She doesn't try and dazzle you with scans and XRays (unless they are actually indicated). Unlike many of the other DCs in the area, she will start treating you on your first visit, not after getting tests and sitting through a group session to sell you on how wonderful chiropractic therapy is. Most patients already know why they need chiropractic care and just want to be adjusted right away. Dr. Demaio frequently answers the office phone herself and is available to come in after hours and on weekends and holidays. She is a healer, plain and simple. She cares about her patients and her rates are very reasonable. There are lots of chiropractors I could go to, but I drive 30 miles each way to be treated by Dr. Demaio.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I first came into contact with Dr. DeMaio when I had severe neck pain on a Saturday. She was open AND took me immediately! She spent the right amount of time with me to get me to feel better. She thoroughly went through my history and she then proceeded to explain in understandable detail what/where/why my issues were. Although she suggested I see her 3 times a week, I was not able to due to cost, yet she never once made me feel bad about that. She was warm, friendly and always on "my side" whenever I called to make an appointment. She is an extremely hard worker and puts her patients first. She makes recommendations and suggestions, even if it for services out of her own office. She is fair, caring and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr Justine DeMaio is an exceptional chiropractor who has been trained in many aspects of patient wellbeing. In June 2011, I came to Dr DeMaio with a straight neck and rotator cuff issues in both arms. She helped me understand my problems and performed adjustments, hot moist treatment, and physical therapy and used the activator for my pain management. She also helped me, along with my podiatrist, who is next door; realize that I have fibromyalgia issues in several areas of my body. I never leave her practice until I am totally pain free. Today, I have much more movement everywhere and my neck has gained it curve back. I have gone from seeing Dr DeMaio several times a week down to twice. I also make use of the massage therapist who works at the practice. Dr DeMaio provides a total patient care package for me. She has a great patient communication skills and I wouldn't go anywhere else. She is very well located near Gulf Gate Library. My whole family goes to Dr DeMaio for patient care.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Demaio is fantastic. She is courteous and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

I called Dr. Demaio regarding concerns with some pains I was experiencing in my back. She got me right into the office where I was greeted by a friendly staff and didn't wait long. Dr. Demaio was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything to me so that I could understand exactly what was going on and what treatments/therapy was available to me. During treatment she explained exactly what she was doing and how it would help. I felt so comfortable and learned so much. I trust and feel confident in Dr. Demaio's practice.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr demaio helped me so much I was in major back and neck pain because of all the car accidents I've been in. And when I came to her office shes kind helpful and assisted in my problems and she really knows what's she's doing. I feel better alot better since I've been seeing Dr demaio she's the best out there and I highly recommended her

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. DeMaio is fantastic! Her and her staff are incredibly professional, accommodating, and very nice. I've lived in many different areas and have seen many different chiropractors and she is the best! She has helped me tremendously with my lower back pain. She never rushes me out like other Doctors have and she is very knowledgeable. She goes the extra mile - I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. DeMaio is an outstanding doctor!! She helped me when no one else could. I had major neck problems and headaches for years, but all of that stopped after seeing Dr. DeMaio. She's friendly, accommodating and extremely knowledgable. Thank you Dr. DeMaio for getting me out of pain and back to my life!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Justine W. Demaio's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2010)