Ratings for Dr. Donna C. Bennett

I dont live in Alabama but Dr. Bennett was my physican in FL before she up and left without telling any of the patients. It was time for my yearly check and I called to schedule an appointment. It was disconnected and there was no sign of the good Dr. or where she went. I found another physician and he mentioned that she was known for doing this! What?? Something is very wrong.....beware!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I love Dr. Bennett but having the extended wait time is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr. Bennett is the best!!! She is a professional, compassionate clinician who will tell you like it is. I highly recommend her to all in need of an amazing OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Bennett is very unprofessional, eating in front of patients, and also telling them that if they do not do something they wont be able to have children. Without testing!!! Some of us do not believe in Birth Control its against my religion I know that much. I had an appointment at eleven and I wasn't seen by her until a little after one pm. FURIOUS with the staff and FURIOUS with this Dr. I would not go see her again ever!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Bennett is very knowledgable and personal, as well as her staff. The blood work and early ultrasounds are done right in the office. She gave us her pager number in case I went into labor over the weekend (the hospital wouldn't call her since she was not on call that weekend). Sure enough I went into labor, we paged her and she came at 3 in the morning to deliver our son.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Bennett delivered by first child in May 2008...I had a very difficult pregnancy and my husband and I coudln't have been happier with the way she handled it. She was great!! I miss seeing the staff on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

I've visited this doctor once so far for my first prenatal visit. I'm not sure what I think of her yet but she is located in Spring Hill on Mariner, hernando county.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I'm having another child and I really wish I could find her again.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Donna C. Bennett's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1991)

Beech Street Corporation