Ratings for Dr. Marc J. Levine

Dr. Levine is the WORST doctor I've ever been to. I had spinal surgery several years ago from him and am far worse off than before. He was rude and arrogant. I would NEVER reccomend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr Marc Levine is the BEST spinal surgeon and even better human being, very nice and personable - he greets with a smile. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him. He shows his concern and will take the time to speak with you and get your feedback. I had spine surgery on January 17, 2014, and I am so very grateful for this very skilled professional who has been instrumental in helping me to walk again. I don't have pain any longer due to his excellent surgical skills. I would, and will refer all to him! I cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me, and I will never forget him. Thanks Dr. Marc!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

He is by far the worst doctor I have ever attended. He will act like he is God, and tell you that you are in no pain at all when how the hell does he know, he doesn't live in your body. He doesn't listen and also never places a hand on your to examine you. What kind of doctor can just look at you and determine it's this or that or nothing at all, if he won't touch you. He will insist that you are wasting his time talking to him, when you ask questions about possible treatments. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Marc J. Levine's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1990)