Ratings for Dr. Kathryn J. Stephens

Dr. Stephens was wonderful. The staff was very friendly as it was my first time to this office after moving from NY and I had to fill out lots of paperwork. It was a very quick wait time, in and out in a half hour. Dr. Stephens was there to listen and learn about me as a patient, but also as a newbie to Charlotte. She gave me great information about my questions and concerns. I would recommend her to all of my lady friends!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I was so confused after going to this doctor. I was told my test came back abnormal, then I was told it was fine. They didn't read my paper work and I worried for six months that I had a reoccurring problem. In the end I made an appointment with a different doctor just to get a second opinion because this doctor had me so confused. I do not recommend!!!!! She is also very rude and will not answer questions.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Stephens seems to be a good doc. I only went to her for my yearlys. However, the service from the staff is horrible. I waited forever. One time the staff just forgot I was there. I am going to a different doc now, because I don't want to the deal with the customer service from the staff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I saw Dr. Stephens for my yearly exam. At the time I was having a lot of cramping and pain. She suggested it "might" be endometriosis, but offered no further testing. She suggested I take Aleve. As I drove home, I went from feeling relieved to feeling angry. Two months later, after consulting with three other doctors, I had a complete hysterectomy for fibroids, adenomyosis and endometriosis. Her office never even sent my records to the surgeon as I requested.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

An awesome gyno doc. She takes females seriously, unlike some male docs. Also an awesome surgeon. Had a tubal ligation, then a complete hysterectomy performed by her which were virtually painfree and very smooth. Have been a patient of hers for about 20 years and hope she never retires!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

I love Dr. Stephens! She always takes the time to answer all my questions thoughtfully and respectfully, even taking me to her office so I don't have to sit in the exam room to talk to her. Because she is so thorough with her patients, she tends to run behind on her appointments - but it is worth the wait to be treated so well by a doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

Dr. Kathryn J. Stephens's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Delta Dental