Ratings for Dr. Josef J. Burton

Dr. Burton is the best pediatrician. He was my children's doctor and also some of my grandchildren's. He was always very good with them and always listened to my concerns. The children loved him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Burton was recommended to me by a friend 21 years ago and I am so glad I found this intelligent and down-to-earth doctor for my boys. He is calm, caring, and reassuring. Thank you Dr. Burton for all your wisdom and care of my children over the years.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Burton since I was a child, he is so helpful and really knows what he is talking about. Has helped me get through several illnesses and still lets me see him even though I am in my twenties.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Burton has been our pediatrician for over 18 years. Over this time we have witnessed his selfless compassion and caring, regardless of time of day or night or backlog of patients. More than once he has been called to the hospital for our kids without once mentioning the turmoil it caused in his own office. His approach has always been that we know our child best and has consistantly offered the practical solutions first and considered our childrens reaction to the offered solutions. With my own experiences and interactions with those in the medical field, I have never met a better diagnostician, and we have thrown him some challenges.I have nothing negative to say about the other pediatricians in our area- we have always been treated courteously and professionally. My only frustration is that my kids will eventually grow up and we will have to move on. Thinking about joining Josef Burton and his professional staff? Look no further- you will never regret the decision.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Josef J. Burton's Credentials

• Dalhousie Univ, Fac Of Med, Halifax, Ns, Canada (Grad. 1967)

Chambers of Commerce