Ratings for Dr. Marina Manosov

I will bring my family to this doctor. New facilty, best dentist!!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I am strongly recommend Dr.Manosov dental office, very good service.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I recently visited Dr. Marina Manosov for check up. She is very nice and her staff was very good. Unfortunately she did a terrible job cleaning my teeth. She also took X-Rays and didn't mention about some work, which she performed. As a result my price for that visit was very high. Also, during my visit doctor jumped from me to another patients . I went to another dentist. I do not recommend this doctor. I won't be back.

Submitted September 17, 2014

I had to point to my bad teeth because she didn't found it during the exam. I had a filling from them and after 5 days it fell. I came back and she make a bigger hole in the tooth so my filling will not going to fall again. After about a month i lost my second filling and the hole in my teeth is much bigger now. Won't recommend this clinic. Never will go back.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Very good Doctor!!!!!!!!!!THe best dental treatment in my life. The crown looks like my natural teeth.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Very poor English. My filling came loose for a SECOND time. Unacceptable. Will find new dentist ASAP. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012