Ratings for Dr. Andrea M. Mcgrath

I have always found mecklenburg medical grp Dr Memmen-McGraft very knowledged in her pt care and treatment. I have recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Memmen (now married and Dr. McGrath) is the kind of doctor I would refer anyone to. She is very bright, on the mark, patient, never seems rushed. In my book she is #1. I have seen her for years and respect her highly as a knowledgableable and caring professional.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

I've seen Dr. Memmen since she began. She has developed a very negative attitude and is often belittling. She has made some serious errors in my care.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

I've seen Dr. Memmen for years and I absolutely love her. She's is always cheerful and answers all my questions without rushing me out to get to her next patient. I've never had to wait longer than 30 minutes or so to see her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

Dr. Andrea M. Mcgrath's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1997)