Ratings for Dr. Howard Weizman

I've been a patient of Dr. Weizman for many years, and have found him to be consistently pleasant, attentive, and VERY smart. He's not an alarmist; he has demonstrated countless times his ability to zero in on a correct diagnosis without subjecting his patients to a barrage of needless tests. He really TALKS to and CARES about his patients, unlike some other doctors who make us feel like automobiles at the mechanics' shop. I would recommend Dr. Weizman in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Excellent communicator, takes the time to listen and engage

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Had Dr. Weizman years ago as a consulting doctor. Now my problem came back unexpectedly and am glad he is treating me with GP. Great bedside manner and answers your questions with words I can understand. Takes his time in appointments and has a good sense of humor, which you need when you are sick. Knows his medicine big time. Explained my biopsp in detail and it was exactly that way. Not scary at all. Great doctor. Go to him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

REG DR. COULD NOT FIGURE OUT BLOOD PROBLEM,SENT ME FOR ULTRASOUND,WAS NORMAL,THEN DR.WEIZMAN TROUBLESHOOTED MEDICINE PROBLEM BEFORE I WAS DONE TELLING HISTORY. CHANGED MEDS AND BACK TO NORMAL. I FOLLOWED UP AND FOUND HE WAS RATED TOP DR. IN FIELD-NJ AND NY MAGIZINE.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Howard Weizman's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1982)

Sask Health