Ratings for Dr. John M. Dalena

He Is so great makes me feel very comfortable and listens to my needs.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am very pleased. The doctor addressed all of my concerns. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Very patient and spent time going through history to fully understand issues at hand.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The staff and doctor were quick and courteous and explained everything really well.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Very friendly staff. Dr. Dalena is an excellent physician and makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Dalena is the best doctor I had ever have in my life He knows what he is doing and he is nice and a perfect doctor and gentleman.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr.Dalena is wonderful. He is knowledgeable, caring, thorough and always willing to listen to each and every concern. If I could rate him higher, I would!! ...

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Dalena is very professional and personable. He has a warm, compassionate manner, never rushed or distracted.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Have been a patient for 6 years - not sure why I stayed so long. My concerns are never taken seriously or addressed with any detail. Doctor gives short phrased answers or none at all. Does not take much time with his patients and always has a "phone call" waiting to get him out of the exam room. Calls are rarely returned by the doctor. Office correspondence is poor. Dr. Dalena could not find a cause for my problem and was not interested in pursuing additional testing to look for a cause. He more than once has dismissed my problems with an "I don't know what to say" attitude. As a Top Doctor, I would think he would have more avenues to pursue and would want to sit down and talk face to face in order to help his patients. I have not found this to be the case. Again, no explanation for why I stayed with this group.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. John M. Dalena

Dr. John M. Dalena's response
Thank you for sharing your comments - we take patient concerns to heart. Please accept our apology if the care you were provided did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to deliver the best possible care and service to our patients. We are certainly disappointed whenever we fall short. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify you by the details of your review. As such, we are unable to reach out to you directly. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns in further detail, and invite you to contact our office at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon. Whatever you decide, we wish you the best!

Submitted May 9, 2016

Was a very good experience. Great doc, great teamwork.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. John M. Dalena's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners