Ratings for Dr. Ibtehal J. Shamleffer

Suspected a UTI so urine specimen was given and medication prescribed. She was very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Jaralla spent time with me going over my test results and determined the best course of action to resolve my problem.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Excellent experience. Dr. Jaralla is very knowledgeable and explains in great detail your personal healthcare. She's phenomenal.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Jaralla did her usual thorough job on this visit. She is always interested in how I am doing and checks on whether anything has happened since my last visit that she should know about. I can always feel free to discuss anything I need to with her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Was quickly seen, nurse and assistants were courteous, questions were answered to my satisfaction. All persons were courteous, pleasant and responsive. If it could be said that you enjoyed a visit to the doctor, I could say that.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Jaralla for 2 months now. I really commend her for the way she has interacted with me during our visits. Dr. Jaralla makes me feel like I am important when I come for my appointments. She really takes the time and LISTENS to what I am saying. You don't get that one on one connection with others like you do with her. I also like that fact that when we first met, she already knew some of my medical background. I pray that Dr. Jaralla keeps the "personal" touch going with all of her patients as well as me. She truly knows what Doctor/Patient relationships are about. Regards, Danette Murphy

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I found Dr. Jaralla to be very personable in addition to being extremely caring and concerned about my health. I hope she continues to be on staff at Eagles..

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Jaralla is wonderful. I'm glad I have her as my physician. She really explain things to me, so that I will get a great understanding of whats going on. She takes time out to explain the types of medication am taking and why. My experience their was and have always been comfortable and private. Thank you Dr. Jaralla for all you do for me.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

It was my first visit with Dr. Jaralla, my new Physician Provider, and it was a pleasant experience. She was thorough and discussed my meds, etc.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

yearly physical: Dr.Jaralla went over points that were pertinent in this visit. She asked about issues that I had on previous visits,ordered tests.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016