Ratings for Dr. Sarah L. Raines

Dr.Raines is a very kind doctor! She listened to all my questions and answered them honestly. I'm very happy that I have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr Raines is a caring and wonderful doctor. She listened and gave me some great information. She is very knowledgable and I am so happy to have a doctor like her.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I did not like Dr. Raines, She looked at me and made me feel like I didn't know what I was saying. Like any other patient, I KNOW my own body and after explaining my symptoms to her she passed it off like it was my current med's making me feel this way, She was definitely WRONG! after getting a second opinion and an MRI showing I have a tumor on my brain, I was so pissed off I had to write these comments about her. She made me feel like I was a complete idiot! and after asking her to re-explaine some thing to make sure I understood, she then looked at me like I had a hearing problem, your could tell she was annoyed by the look on her face and the tone in her voice. That is totally unprofessional. She is the worst OBGYN I have ever seen. I will not be seeing her again, and I have already switched doctors. Will not recommend her to any family or friends. She sucks! Horrible bed side manner.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

DR.SARAH RAINES IS THE BESTEST OF THE BEST DOCTOR IVE EVER HAD SHE WAS WITH ME AND ENCOURAGING MEWHY I WAS PREGNANT SHE TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PRACTIE TO EVERYONE

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr Raines is the best doctor. I give her five stars!! Very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I will not be back. I had the worst experiece. I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life. I thought my last obgyn doctor was the worst doctor but Dr. Raines makes her look like a saint. Waited forever in a paper robe. When I asked questions, I felt like she thought I was stupid. I've had to call this office twice and always end up leaving a message with them and they have not called me back for either time. I never even received pap smear results. I will NOT recommend this place ever!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr Raines has to be the kindest OBGYN doctors I have had the pleasure of having as my doctor. She is very thorough and explains everything so well. Also, the staff at the clinic is such a joy to meet everytime I go in. The waiting time is usually not long and definitely a lot better during morning hours as compared to midday hours. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Raines bed side manner is the best I have ever seen! Every last one of the doctors at this location actually cares about all there patience and does everything possible to help you or keep you comfortable, but Dr. Raines is a little better to me. She is such a sweet person and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Raines is an amazing doctor. While going through my miscarriage she was compassionate and understanding. She was very supportive and encouraging while making sure I understood that I was not at fault. She fit me into the very busy schedule and most importantly, she made me feel as if she had all the time in the world for me. The entire staff has been extremely helpful and supportive during this trying time!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011