Ratings for Dr. Mari T. Casares-Thorndike

she is a true professional, she takes her time to understand and help you. you feel your issues are important and that you matter.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Mari T. Casares-Thorndike's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I received a Masters and Ph.D. degree in Psychology from Boston College, and I am a licensed psychologist in the State of Florida. I have been in practice for over 15 years. I was born and raised in Venezuela and speak Spanish fluently. I specialize in helping people who are struggling in their relationships. I work with individuals, couples, and families. My approach to psychotherapy can help you identify the negative cycles you get caught on, understand the root of the problem, and teach you how to engage in a manner that is healthy. My style is interactive and I like to establish a safe space for her clients to feel comfort when addressing their problems. I am sensitive to the factors that affect and contribute to the unique way people approach life such as childhood experiences, culture, and spiritual beliefs. I am passionate about my career and over the years have empowered and assisted my clients in their quest to reach personal and professional satisfaction. The best way to contact me is by texting or leaving me a detailed voice message at 954.200.0300. My voice mail is confidential and I personally answer calls and make appointments after having a 15 minute consultation and addressing your desired goals.

• Spanish