Ratings for Dr. Cathy O. Coker

Dr. Cathy Coker is a great Podiatrists. It sounds to me like this female making the comments is racist. Nobodys holding a gun to your head to stay with Dr. Cathy Coker, if you don't like Dr. Cathy Coker then you should have gone to another Podiatrists. Trust me Dr. Cathy Coker earned her degree otherwise the Univeristy would not have given an African American a degree if she had not worked extra hard for it. Unlike white people who get jobs they don't qualify for, grades in school they don't deserve need I say more. By the way Affirmative Action don't give out jobs to African Americans it regulates whites society and monitores what they do in the workforce making sure they are following the laws of the land. which they don't follow the laws of the land. Dr. Cathy Coker did surgery on me about a month ago and I feel great as I said before she has her degree not you!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

She had a lot of patience and really explained my condition with me. I was pleased with the care she provided.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Was very nice and explained information very well =)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I did not find this doctor to be knowledgeable of helpful at all.

Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Cathy O. Coker's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)