Ratings for Dr. John C. Miller

Dr. Miller is by far the best Doctor we have ever had. He is kind to all his patients. He takes his time and truly cares about every patient. I would recommend Dr. Miller to anyone. He is doing what God intended for him to do.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Miller has been our doctor for many years. Once when my daughter was sick during the holidays and Dr. Miller called to check up on her on Christmas night.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I have never had a better doctor. He not only knows what he is talking about, he explains things so the patient can understand as well. And he just doesn't say what he thinks is wrong, he wants all the facts so he can tell you what is really wrong. No guessing on his part. If all doctors were like him, we would all be in great hands and be of better health. Doesn't hurt he is very religious and is guided in his work by God! High quality, doctor, family man, and more!! I would rate him higher if I could.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Miller is a very intelligent doctor, the best I have ever had. My three children and husband all see him. It is rare to have such a competent doctor who is so caring with a wonderful bedside (or table side) manner. He is up to date on all the research and is excellent at explaining what is going on and what your options are for your situation. HIS nurses are also great!!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Most caring and compassionate Doctor I have ever known. Studies show most Doctors talk and don't listen. His only talking, is asking you questions where he LISTENS!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

I believe this is the best doctor I have ever had. He believes in a healthy family life, and is willing to do what it takes. He made a house call for our daughter cause he didn't think it would be smart to bring her in. What doctor now days is willing to make house calls. He knows what he is talking about, and does not make guesses, if he doesn't know and thinks you should see a specialist, he will send you there way.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Hands down, the Standard by which other Physicians strive to be! Dr.Miller and his staff are without peer. Been with him for my family and me for years now. Would not consider changing to another Dr. for anything! I am now 55 years old and have had some good docs in the past, but he is out of their league!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

My husband & I needed a GP and Dr Miller came very highly recomended. My husband has special needs and Dr Miller makes sure he understands the reasons why and how the procedure or medication will benefit him. He also treats my adult children and grandchild. He treats "the family" taking into account all members and how we each depend on each other. Even though I have a bit of a drive, even when I don't feel good he tells me that he is there to do what he can to make me feel better. I can't say enough good things about him. God has truly blessed my family with him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Miller a little over a year and love him! He is very thorough. He explains why you are having whatever problem you have and why he is giving you the treatment and why it will work. He is always polite, kind, helpful, and on time. He spends the time with me that I need and answers all my questions. I will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

My husband and I are in our 60's and been through alot of doctors over the years. We have never had such a caring doctor who listens , explains and truely helps ! We are so fortunate to have found this exceptional doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. John C. Miller's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Kaiser-Permanente