Ratings for Dr. Heidi J. Dorris

I went in for joint pain and came out without her even looking at my joints just ordering a bunch of blood work (some tests including Vit D deficiencies were only done for her to make money I'm sure of it as they did not apply to my lifestyle or concerns). The next day the nurse called to say the tests were all negative and they would see me at my next annual exam. What about my wrists?! I called back and asked to speak to the doctor about my joint pain and she never called me back and instead called in a random pain medication to a pharmacy I've never been to. I did not want pain meds nor did I ask for them and I certainly don't want to take something without a doctor actually attempting to diagnose what is causing the pain. It was only after I left her a message that her nurse called and said they would like me to come in for a another office call. Fat chance of that I'm looking for a primary care doctor that actually does her job.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

As a patient, at times I felt there was a lack of empathy on her part.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Heidi J. Dorris's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI