Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Mitchell

When the total unexpected happened to me in January and I suffered another severe broken Metatarsal in my foot Dr. Mitchell was there for me. The Break was so Bad that I needed surgery. I could not believe another surgery. All I wanted to do was keep playing tennis but that was not possible. Since I needed surgery Dr. Mitchell is the best Surgeon I could ever have. No one could be as good as Dr. Michell ever. Just NO one!!! Dr. Mitchell was there for me at the Surgery Center where I needed support since my father is suffering from Alzheimer's. Disease Dr. Mitchell saw me at all of my follow up appointments and was patient, calm, and relaxed. He always told me if I can get through Metatarsal breaks in my foot I can get through anything. Dr. Mitchell helped me get through three really tough months of recovery. It was a long healing process and I trusted Dr. Mitchell through the whole process. Dr. Mitchell is so Smart and Gifted he can Never be replaced. Now that my foot is healed it is a Blessing to be back on the Tennis court and back in the water swimming. Thanks Dr. Mitchell for all of your outstanding care you have given me the past couple years. Also thanks for being so nice to my dad as he battles through his disease. He always calls you the GIFTED guy when ever I mention your name!!! Thanks Dr. Mitchell you are SO good I want to have you as a doctor for the rest of my life!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr Mitchell was great to me. I went to see him due to a diabetic foot ulcer. He took great care of me through the beginning to surgery to recovery. His staff was great as well. Could have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I could not be happier to write this review! Dr. Mitchell and staff are by far the best. From my first visit, to a very difficult surgery, through my recovery I always felt like I was the only patient that he was treating. Of course I know this not to be true since I have recommended him to MANY friends and family. His knowledge as a doctor and kindness as a person make him exceptional!

Submitted March 11, 2016

I was very fortunate to have Dr. Mitchell was my doctor. He performed my difficult ankle surgery perfectly and helped me recover so I was able to return to my normal life in only four months. He was very patient and attentive and provided genuine care. I would recommend this talented doctor to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Mitchell is an OUTSTANDING doctor. I can’t say enough about him. He helped me get through some of the hardest times in my life. I had to have surgery three times. I had broken bones in my left foot and I battled Plantar Fasciitis in both feet for three years to extreme. I never thought that I would ever get better again. I was so frustrated and upset. I felt like I was NEVER ever going to be playing tennis again. I had given up!!! But Dr. Mitchell told me with the surgeries I would be feeling better and on the court again. I was happy to hear those words since Tennis has always been my passion and my ultimate favorite sport!! Ever since I met Dr. Mitchell he has always been so kind, caring, laid back and supportive to me but also to my dad who has Alzheimer’s. He has answered all of my questions and I feel that he is such a knowledgeable doctor that I want him to stay my doctor for the rest of my life!!! I would never go to any one else he is too good!! I can’t wait to be back on the tennis court again in a couple weeks feeling pain free!! Thanks Dr. Mitchell for taking such good care of me the three years I have known you!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Mitchell is an excellent and caring doctor. He is compassionate and you know that he truly cares about his patients. When I was reluctant to have surgery on my foot, he patiently answered all of my questions and pointed out the alternatives and encouraged me to get a second opinion. I did have the surgery to fuse a bone in my foot – Dr. Mitchell did a great job and I am back on both feet again without any further problems. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Mitchell to anyone with a foot problem.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Mitchell is the most amazing podiatrist and surgeon. He fused my ankle which made it possible to live a very normal life. What he was able to do was short of a miracle. His care and concern makes you feel like family. I can't say enough about what a wonderful doctor he is and how grateful I am to be in his care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Mitchell is by far the best podiatrist, or any doctor I've ever been to. Being new to the city, I was worried about having to find and get comfortable with a new podiatrist. Upon my first visit Dr. Mitchell greeted me warmly and showed genuine concern for my problems and really listened to what I had to say. He was caring, considerate, and extremely helpful as he completely heeled (get it...heeled...he's a podiatrist) my foot injury and in record timing. I can be high maintenance so I was very impressed with how patient he was. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a very compassionate, knowledgeable, and easy on the eyes doctor. If I ever have another injury I hope it's my foot!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Mitchell is an Excellent doctor. He takes the time to answer all of your questions and is a very caring. I had Achilles' tendon bone spur removal surgery and never felt nervous or scared!!! He is soooo Calming. I would recommend this doctor to anyone that has any feet problems. He makes you feel so at ease. My surgery was a success and no more pain!! So Thankful to have a doctor like Dr. Mitchell!!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Mitchell is an exceptional doctor, with an also exceptional caring and calming demeanor. He expertly performed four much-needed surgeries on my ankles (all to repair separate, uncommon problems), thereby restoring my ability to walk and eliminating my need for a wheelchair. Dr. Mitchell is also endorsed without reservation by another fantastic ankle surgeon under whom he completed his residency. You will be in great hands with him!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey L. Mitchell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mitchell received his B.A from the University of Southern Indiana where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. His podiatric medical degree was granted by William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine where he graduated Summa Cum Laude. During his three-year surgical residency at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Dr. Mitchell served as Chief Resident and trained directly under world-renowned orthopedic surgeons. Currently, Dr. Mitchell is a member of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons, American Podiatric Medical Association, and the Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association. At Advanced Foot & Ankle, Dr. Mitchell works on all aspects of foot and ankle care, with special emphasis on second opinions and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. When out of the office Dr. Mitchell enjoys running with his wife and dog, biking, fishing, and spends time refinishing midcentury modern furniture, a special interest of his.

• English