Ratings for Dr. Liya Goitom

Love this office! Very professional and efficient office!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Thorough exam, excellent care, excellent communication (clear explanations, answered questions thoroughly, very knowledgeable, good advice), did not treat unnecessarily. We have a high level of trust in Dr Goitom.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Goitom for the passt year at her Elkridge office I live walking distance from her office, the beautiful office which is equipped with state of the art instruments, her patient and ability to deal with all my dental issue were superb. I truly recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

BEAUTIFUL OFFICE, FRIENDLY STAFF, VERY EFFICIENT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. GOITOM

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. was very efficient. She took her time with me to address all my concerns. Its a beautiful office and great Staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

The staff at Dynamic Dental was very friendly, warm, and welcoming. Dr. Goitom was patient with me given I was very scared about the root canal that I needed. She did a great job, very efficient and painless. I plan to go back for other dental work and recommend the Dr. and the entire office to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. G was great, I hate dentists but she made my experience memorable. Dr.G and her staff were wonderful. She was professional, efficient and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to everyone. She is young, hip and fun too :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011