Ratings for Dr. Alan B. Pillersdorf

Dr p is the best taking a person who lost 65 pounds has transformed me into a completely different person He is true humanitarian. And cares about everyone he knows He has the patience. And personality of a saint. His staff is caring and sensitive to everyone needles to say is skills as a surgeon is awesome. I trust his judgement completely. His surgeon skills are is of the finest if not the finest in the state of Florida

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

My first meeting with Dr. Pillersdorf for consultation on reconstruction of my breast was amazing. He is so warm,comforting and very personable. Each visit with him and his staff is the best. I am more then pleased and would highly recommend him and have nothing but praise.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Love, love love! Pure genius. I wouldn't trust my body to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

He's Awsome I can't say enough good things about him amd his staff they make you feel like family I have been many times for different things over many years the kind of Talent you what in a surgeon I now live in Miami and drive back to palm springs because I know it will be done to perfection. you may have to wait sometimes but I understand because I wouldn't want him to rush on me just to see someone and I know it works both way Just the Best!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Fantastic!! I had a breast augmentation earlier this year and I look great. He is such a professional and perfectionist. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

repaired skin grafts on my husbands leg. after several surgeries they look a million times better. he is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Alan B. Pillersdorf's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1980)