Dr. Juan Gutierrez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Juan Gutierrez

oh my goodness, i just noticed how face i'm 🚶 walking. I feel so good 😊I thank God for your hands and knowledge. I felt like this 😣when i went to see you and now i feel like this🤗. if anyone needs a chiropractor I will highly recommend you. thank you doctor 👨‍⚕️ Guiterrez

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I've been seen by many chiropractors in a span of 13 years and in 5 different states, doctor Juan Gutierrez has by far being the most professional, carrying, and when it came to my situation, he provided the best care with best results. As a firefighter and military member, feeling my best allows me to provide the best possible service and thanks to Dr Gutierrez, I have been able to do just that for 5 years.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Juan Gutierrez for a few years now. When my previous chiropractor moved away I stopped getting weekly adjustments for quite some time. As pertinent to my recovery, after running the NYC marathon, Dr. Gutierrez encouraged me to come in for treatment. I was also reminded why weekly adjustments are integral to my health in order to keep up with my vigorous work schedule and passion for running and martial arts. As an owner of a dog running and walking business, an avid runner and jiu-jitsu enthusiast my body, though healthy, takes quite a beating and under goes a bit of daily stress. If it wasn’t for Juan I don’t think at my age I would be able to keep up with these activities. What I also like about Dr. Gutierrez’s approach is when you go in for an adjustment, being an active runner and into fitness/sports himself he provides a specialized approach to attend to the unique needs of his patient. I don’t just see Dr. Gutierrez at times when following an injury. My weekly adjustments are crucial for maintenance as well. His treatment is also complementary to other treatments one may have to undergo in another venue. He has a warm and welcoming bedside manner with his patients. You will often find him playing favored background music of each of his patients to add to the comforting atmosphere. I have also referred friends following an injury or for weekly adjustments to complement their training routine in martial arts as well. Just last week I ran the NYC ½ marathon again. It has always been one of my all time favorite races. As I was running to honor a loved one in their memory, and due to recent added stresses on my body, back pain almost kept be from running the 1/2. I said if needed I would defer the night before the race until next year. I added an extra adjustment with Dr. Gutierrez that week where he gave a specialized approach to my pain and provided exercises I could also do at home. Within a day or so my back pain subsided and I went to complete the NYC ½ with excitement. I am grateful and you won’t be disappointed either. I give all the credit to Dr. Gutierrez and his awesome chiropractic approach.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

My experience with Dr. Gutierrez has been more than satisfactory. I saw him 3 years ago when I could barely walk due to a weak right knee. Dr. Gutierrez explained me that my problem was a bad posture that led to an imbalanced body. My hip flexor was tight as well. Long story short, he put in place a therapy program that involved 2x per week visits and gym exercises to do it on my own. The recovery was long but successful. Few months later I was jumping and doing burpees as if I never had the problem. Now I see him once in a while for some tune-up. As someone who works out very often, I highly recommend Dr. Gutierrez, because he makes sure that my muscles, spine, joints are working properly. His treatment gives me a piece of mind so I can go intense at the gym. (We speak in Spanish too).

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Gutierrez has helped me tremendously. As a recent mother I was having lots of back pain from carrying my baby. He has corrected that problem. I also have a chronic shoulder issue which is so much better since becoming his patient. I can't thank him enough for his excellent healing services. I look forward to every adjustment knowing I will feel great. I 100% recommend him!!!He goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. G helped me heal a ski related knee injury, got me running again, and has helped me stay healthy while increasing my mileage. He is great!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr Juan is very friendly and knowledgeable. He creates a comfortable environment for a swift healing.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. G is great! I came in a few months ago with terrible lower back pain. He put me on an effective Care Plan - now I'm pain free and my back can withstand more than when I started. He explained each step of the process to me and how I should be feeling - he was always spot on. He also went through exercises with me to strengthen my back. I would highly recommend Dr G. to anyone looking for a Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Juan Gutierrez is an excellent chiropractor. He patiently explained my spinal condition, listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. He always makes the adjustments gently and effectively. My lower back was noticeably more flexible after just one visit. He is friendly, pleasant and truly amazing. He goes above and beyond to make sure that my back, neck and shoulders are at their best. Who knew that getting adjusted could be such a positive experience? I always feel better after a visit with Dr. Gutierrez.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr.Gutierrez is fantastic! I would highly recommend Dr. Gutierrez to anyone looking for a chiropractor. He is very attentive to your needs and makes you feel very at ease. He is exteremly personalable, knowledgable and really takes the time to listen to you. He is compassionate and really loves what he does. He has helped me on numerous occasions feel much better after only one visit. He is also very accomodating and easy to reach.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Juan Gutierrez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Working in Manhattan since 2010, Dr. G has helped all types of patients - from acute patients who woke up sharp, searing back pain, to chronic patients who know their issue and just need a tune-up. Dr G particularly has helped many runners, from beginners to veterans, achieve their running goals by fixing their current injuries, and preventing greater problems that may derail training schedules. Experienced, educated and friendly, Dr. G looks forward to helping you achieve your health goals!

• Spanish
  • English

• NY Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)
  • Cornell University (Grad. 1999)

HIP