Ratings for Dr. Kara L. Brantley

I tell all my friends and family, Dr. KK is the best. When my daughter was ready to start seeing an OB/GYN, I took her straight to Dr. Brantley. WE LOVE HER

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

We could not have asked for a better Dr. We love Dr. Brantley! Her and her staff were great through my entire pregnancy and delivery.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Brantley was great! I have seen her for both OB and GYN appointments. She was very helpful during my pregnancy and every question and concern I had. She let me take control of my birth plan and allowed me to make the decisions I wanted for myself and for my baby. She gave advice when she felt it was medically needed. She also worked to make a personal connection with myself and my family. She stayed very late the evening I delivered my child and checked on us the next day. We are very happy with our experience and look forward to many years with Dr. Brantley and her team!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Brantley is the most trustworthy doctor i have ever met. I was in pain most of my life but she saved me from that pain. She is awesome!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Excellent OB/GYN! I just delivered my first baby with her and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Very fast maternity appt's as well and her nurse is fabulous!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Kara L. Brantley's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup