Ratings for Dr. Donald E. Tutt

This is one of the rudest doctors i have ever met. When called out for not listening to concerns he became unreasonable. No one should be treated this way by a "professional".

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Tutt is an amazing doctor. He is very punctual and he makes appointments short and to the point unless there are concerns then he takes his time to answer your questions! He really cares for his patients and takes all precautions during labor! When I went into Labor with my last baby it was 3am and he came to the hospital and slept there till the baby was coming! I had my baby at 6am so he was there for 3 hours to make sure that he was ready and I didn't have to hold my baby in till the doctor came! I would never see another doctor when having a baby! Even if I moved out of state I would travel to see him and then stay with family or friends right before I had the baby just because he really is that amazing and trustworthy and caring!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Tutt for 3 years and I didn't mind the short, blunt, straight forward visits. As a matter of fact, I preferred his communication style over others (I'm a busy person)...until there was something wrong. He was quick to diagnose me and prescribe medication, but didn't take the time to explain things to me. Other than the name of the ailment, he only answered my questions. Of course I didn't think of everything in the rushed minute and half long discussion, so I research it myself. To make this okay visit a little less okay, he didn't warn me about the incredibly common side effect of the medicine, which I of course unexpectedly experienced. I didn't catch it right away, cause I wasn't aware that I should look for it. That's why I'm not going to him anymore despite my liking everything else about him, the staff, and facility.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

None of these husband's are going to disagree with their wives because they don't want their head ripped off by their overly sensitive hormonal pregnant counter part. He is not a therapy center. He's a doctor making sure you and your baby are healthy. Although you might not know why you feel sick or different, he has seen these same symptoms over 27 years. He does not need to write you a 15 page research paper on why you feel the way you do and hold your hand as you read it asking a question every third word. He gives you short, precise, accurate reasons why your feeling sick. So the next time you feel he is cold or insensitive ask your husband if you've been a peach during your pregnancy. Better yet ask Abe Lincoln. Your rotten attitude and need to complain should be addressed at your local therapist. Dr. Tutt has been great with all of our pregnancies and as a man I don't need him to make sure I feel ok. His primary care is my wife and child. Hand in your man card if you feel otherwise.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been with Dr. Tutt for over 15 years. My children are all older now, but I continue to go to him for my yearly check ups. He has been nothing short of FANTASTIC for me. Thank you Dr. Tutt fire you're years of great help to me. :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Tutt is an amazing Dr. I have had bad experiences before with other obgyn offices but this Doctor is very professional, prompt, thorough and when ever I had a question the concerned me I never felt like I wasn't able to ask. I can understand why some might think he is cold and short but some answers don't deserve to be long and drawn out and are very simple. I love the fact he does all his own ultra sounds and spent quality time on those particular appts. He loves babies and working with their moms to make sure everyone is healthy!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Wow! I really don't understand all these bad reviews. Dr Tutt is amazing. Did it ever occure o you that maybe it is just a clash of personalities? Some one can be the best and most compassionate dr in the world but there will always be someone that doesn't like them. As for him not knowing how to talk to women is a bunch of BS! Take the time to talk and get to know him. Did you know that he has 6 daughters?! Who can be happilymarried to the same woman for years and years and have a great relationship with ALL his daughters "not know how to talk to women." I will say that he is very straight forward, and says it how it is, but that doesn't mean he is uncarring. Dr. Tutt is an excellent dr. Keep in mind tat most people that leave reviews are the ones that have a bad experiance. Thoes of us that think he is great don't always think to leave a review. So you can't rely on reviews. Go down and meet him and his staff. Chat for a while and see if you click. If not, there are other drs to see.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I loved Dr. Tutt! My appointments were always on time & didn't run long unless I made them long with questions. Dr. Tutt was always willing to address my concerns & was good at calming my nerves. When I found out I miscarried, he was extremely compassionate. I remember feeling the same professionalism & even more compassion during my d&c. It was during that time I realized he was exactly what I needed in a doctor. I have full confidence in him, his work ethic, and his character as a man. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I'm so sad I moved out of state & can longer see him. I had a run in with his nurse Kathy who I felt was not compassionate, when I talked to Him about it, he me feel very comfortable & addressed the problem with both of us. I never once felt uncomfortable and things only got better between Kathy & I. I can now appreciate after 3 pregnancies that she does care but our personalities clashed. I learned how to get along with her because I respected Dr. Tutt.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Tutt is ver fast and punctual and did a great c-section. But he did not care for my concerns was not easy to talk too and when I would bring my husband to the appts. It was almost like he hated that he never talked to him and would ignore his questions. On top of that I hated the office staff! Sorry but be more considerate on the phone. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Anyone who has something negative to say about Dr. Tutt is completely WRONG. My OBGYN office closed and I was recommended to Dr.Tutt. I came here to read reviews and after I met him it was clear the poor reviews were nonsense. He was very concerned with what I was going through and only wanted the best for me. And anyone who claims he is "not sensative" I am sorry he is not a woman he is a man doctor. Just because he doesnt cry with you over everything doesnt mean he does not care. I will only trust Dr. Tutt from now on

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Donald E. Tutt's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Davis Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)