Ratings for Dr. Rechelle L. Asirot

He is smart and knowledgeable. He is also friendly and his nurse is awesome too. So glad I made the change from my old doctor. He did more for me on my first appt. then they did in 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I suffered from a fall years ago and have pain on my back. I was disappointed when he refused to fill my Oxycodon. When he talked to me about weight loss and exercise, I thought he was full of b.s. Looking back, I'm glad I followed his advice to give physical therapy a chance. I haven't had the chance to thank this young doctor since I saw him several months ago.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

He was knowledgable but instead of truly helping me deal with my problem he instantaneously prescribed me 3 medications to start taking and seemed put off by the fact that I didn't want them. To quote, "Well, MOST people would like the quick fix to their pain". I was very disappointed. Won't be returning to his office.

Submitted February 6, 2015

Very good and compassionate doctor! He listened to my problems intently and addressed my fears and questions without hesitation. He is also appear very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012