Ratings for Dr. David M. Ratzman

Very rude women on the staff. The wait time is ridiculous. The doctor only spends a few minutes or less with the patient. The office always seems to be running behind or over booked.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Ratzman has always ben vry patient n wants me to understand everything...he LISTENS to me...most docs just hear u but doesnt really hear or listen to what u have to say...he does! I like him alot

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I don't know what the disgruntled patient is talking about. That was not my experience. He is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He is very thorough and was successful in relieving my back pain.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Treats you for some time then all of a sudden calls and says he can't see you anymore and you need to find a new dr. He was very helpful and then he crushed me!! I guess he didn't believe I really had pain cause his inj. did not treat the pain! Because I had to have 2 back surgeries since seeing him!! What does he know???

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. David M. Ratzman's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company