Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Filter, D.C

Absolutely amazing. Ready for my next appointment!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Filter comes to our office and treats almost our entire staff. He is punctual and professional. He takes time to ensure he understands your concerns. He gives the best chiropractic adjustment that I have ever received. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

We had a great experience with Dr. Filter. He was wonderful with the whole family even our small children hopped right up and let him look at them. We would highly recommend him and his practice.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Filter is Absolutely Amazing! There aren’t enough words in Webster’s Dictionary to explain just how brilliant this man is! After years of having wide spread discomfort, including structural, neurological and muscular dysfunction, it was him and him only, who took the time to learn and understand how my body structure is aligned down to a Tee! He uses his hands as if they were his eyes, feeling for any misalignments and successfully adjusting as he goes. I just may have the states most stubborn musculoskeletal system, yet Dr. Filter remains determined to keep me aligned! His unparalleled techniques cannot be found anywhere else. Dr. Filter you are fantastic! You are a substantial blessing in my life and I thank you dearly for enabling me to sit, stand and even chew again! You certainly know how to Filter Out The Pain!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I've been receiving chiropractic my entire life, and I can honestly say that no doctor has made me feel better after an adjustment than Dr. Filter. He adjusts joints that I've been having problems with for years which other doctors don't pay any attention to like my TMJ joint and my wrists. He's also be a wonderful doctor for my children (one of which has special needs). I can't say enough abut what a talented doctor Brian Filter is!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Excellent. Great palpation skills. Can easily identify and treat problem areas.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Filter for a long time and he is by far the BEST chiropractor you could ask for! He is very personable and takes time actually examining you and not just going through the motions. I have problems with my ribs going out and he is the ONLY one who can get me back to feeling normal again. I would highly recommend him to anyone and he is overall just a really great guy!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Filter is very knowledgeable about health and wellness. He is patient, supportive, and responsive with questions and concerns. I really appreciate how much he has helped me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I've been getting adjustments from Dr. Filter for over a year now and I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with him. My treatment started as rehab for my upper back and shoulders and after following his recommended treatment schedule, I saw DRASTIC improvement in my flexibility and my back pain subsided all together. I now visit Brian twice a month for a little routine maintenance on my body. As an athlete and an avid gym goer, getting adjusted by Brian is a must for my health and well being. Dr. Filter has great knowledge of the human body and how it all works together and he always knows what I need even if I don't. He is a true gentleman and a pleasure to be around. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Brian Filter if you have ever had pain in your back or joints, want to approach your health in a holistic manner, or have a desire to have a body that has no pain on a daily basis, instead of suffering through body aches like most of us do.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Filter is the best chiropractor I have seen. He always does a comprehensive exam then ajusts. Very kind and considerate.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013