Ratings for Dr. Benyamine Mizrahi

The staff was excellent!! Dr Ben was very knowledgeable and helped ease my mind with the issues I was experiencing. I will continue to see Dr. Ben!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Mizrahi was quick, knowledgeable and efficient. Couldn't ask for better.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Mizrahi performed a resection of my ascending colon in September of this year. Due to his expertise in robotic surgery I was up and out of the hospital in a matter of 2 days and completely recovered from the surgery in a matter of 4 weeks

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

While I might want Dr. Mizrahi to perform serious surgery, I have found getting the testing for severe constipation done that I was referred to him for challenging. Some staff members were helpful while others seemed resistant and somewhat defensive. I was told: they were short a nurse practitioner to help with testing, short a pelvic floor physical therapist, there had been a death in a staff member's family and the doctor was out of town for several days (more than once). I've had difficulty getting a clear summary of the test results that I can share with the three other physicians who are treating me. I do not doubt Dr. Mizarhi's competence, but find it puzzling that someone of his stature has these issues that have a direct impact on patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Very good doctor, helped me out a lot. Not overly friendly, but did a very good job explaining what I needed to do.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

We are very grateful for Dr. Ben. He is very imformative and is up front with us.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

The staff was very professional and and the doctor answered all questions I had.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I enjoyed my visit, very informative with my needs and what I should do to correct the problem. Explain what caused the issue. Staff was polite and helpful just n scheduling the appointments. Office was clean, had to wait awhile to see the doctor, but everything else was good.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

All I can say is WONDERFUL, AWESOME wouldn't go to anyone else!He is very confident and easy to talk to one on one yet I never felt like he was arrogant like alot of Drs act. Confidence is good but arrogance makes a patient feel horrible. He is soo intelligent yet not a tinge of arrogance!!! He is my pick for #1 in his field. I just think hes awesome

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

first visit with Dr. Mizrahi, great personality ,friendly staff ,diagnosed my problem immediately, and the recommended treatment has stopped a lot of pain and discomfort ,follow up appt. set for Dec .,in 1 visit I am very confident in his ability.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Benyamine Mizrahi's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med