Ratings for Dr. Benyamine Mizrahi

first visit with Dr. Mizrahi, great personality ,friendly staff ,diagnosed my problem immediately, and the recommended treatment has stopped a lot of pain and discomfort ,follow up appt. set for Dec .,in 1 visit I am very confident in his ability.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I felt very confident about Dr. Mizrahi the first time I saw him in his office, and I felt that he was very thorough and caring. He explained the surgery process so that I was comfortable with it, and his office staff is always helpful and return calls promptly.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Ben was amazing in treating me. He was unable to make my pre op appt due to complications with another surgery. But personally called me at home from his phone to make sure he could answer my questions & make sure I felt comfortable for surgery. The surgery went very well and recovery was smooth....until I had a emergency gallbladder attack and a different surgery took it out. The surgery from the different dr was awful and even many years later I have issues, but when Dr. Ben heard I was in the hospital he called me ASAP to check on me. If you want a doctor that cares and is spectacular at his job....he is your Dr.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Informative office visit. Have not had surgery yet.....

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. MIZRAH IS A VERY GOOD Dr.. He was able to complete my complex surgery with minimal scaring and took great care of me at the hospital...He makes time to try to help the most complex patents...He has an Assistant Sarah that has a heart a big as Texas. TOGETHER you feel like your in great hands even if you have a complex case...He will do all the the testing he can to help...and if you still have problems he will be right there. The best.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Mizrahi is a fantastic doctor. He is a wonderful person. He takes his time, explains everything and answers every question. He sees everything through. He is very truthful and plain spoken. He went above and beyond in our cancer adventure to make sure we were as informed aspossible. I would recommend him for any surgery! But he is a GI doc. Great results! A 5 rating just is not high enough.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Ben is the BEST SURGEON in the world!! MY surgery was PERFECT, NO PROBLEMS, NO INFECTIONS, NO COMPLICATIONS. This office has the BEST NURSES, BEST STAFF, angels from heaven. A BEST rating is not good enough...OUTSTANDING is the rating I

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Benyamine Mizrahi's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "first visit with Dr. Mizrahi, great personality ,friendly staff ,diagnosed my problem immediately, and the recommended treatment has stopped a lot of pain an..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Mizrahi to be very easy to talk with and he answers my questions at a level that I can easily understand. Good bedside manner."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mizrahi was very courteous and easy to discuss things with. He did a good job of explaining the procedure and surgery process."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I felt very confident about Dr. Mizrahi the first time I saw him in his office, and I felt that he was very thorough and caring. He explained the surgery proce..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ben was amazing in treating me. He was unable to make my pre op appt due to complications with another surgery. But personally called me at home from his ..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Informative office visit. Have not had surgery yet....."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mizrahi did an excellent job of explaining what needed to be done and in turn did an excellent job doing it."

April 1, 2015