Ratings for Dr. Amy T. Dunbar

Dr. Dunbar is a great doctor I trust completely. She met all of my prenatal appointments on time - I never waited more than 5 minutes. She explained all of the tests and procedures carefully and fully, and answered all of my questions and concerns very well. I would recommend her to everyone, and plan on seeing her for all future needs.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I'm not particularly fond of OB-GYN visits, so I appreciate how Dr. Dunbar gets through my check-ups quickly, while still being thorough. I'm a young healthy woman, so there's not much to talk about. She worked with me to find the best medications for me and was helpful when I thought I needed a change. I have emailed her through My Mercy several times, and I always get a prompt and helpful response from her/her staff. I'm particularly impressed with how familiar Dr. Dunbar is with my medical information and my online correspondence with her office before she comes in the room.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Amy Dunbar does not take concerns seriously and is not educated on the more rare problems to occur during pregnancy. If your pregnancy go smoothly, I am sure she is fine. If you have any kind of problems she is unconcerned and is not proactive in addressing the problems.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Amy Dunbar is the BEST gynecologist! She is the only doctor I've ever been to that was on time! Her staff is so great and the office is incredibly clean! I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor until I went to Dr. Dunbar. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a new obgyn.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Amy T. Dunbar's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

MSP/BC Med