Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Sizemore

I've had Dr. Sizemore for a few years now as my doctor and was totally happy. He's a great doctor and have had no complaints. He has always taken his time, listened and answered every question. Recently he has taken another job and is basically unavailable. I made my annual appointment 2 months out because that was the soonest available. Two weeks before my appointment they canceled saying he won't be in the office. They sent me a letter saying they rescheduled to a later time and date without even calling to see if I was available. They don't have another appointment for 2 more months, next year! Really that is unacceptable, right before the holidays I'll never be able to get an appointment with another doctor. If he wasn't going to be available for his patients they should really have told us to find a new doctor months ago.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

This review is for Dr. Sizemore but I want to brief on my horrible experience that brought me to him in the first place! :) I went to Dr. Nims when I was pregnant in 2012. She neglected to ever discuss a birth plan with me during my entire pregnancy. When I brought up discussing how my son would be born she completely pushed my concerns aside and avoided the question. So by 39 weeks and 5 days, I am at what I would imagine is going to be my last appointment until my water breaks and I go into labor naturally. Dr. Nims tells me during this appointment that she would like me to come in on the following Monday, 40 weeks & 2 days, to be induced. I let her know that I would like to go into labor naturally and deliver naturally as well. She goes on to tell me that was a good day for her because "I will be here all day." I immediately thought to myself..My childs birth isnt on a schedule?...He comes when he is ready and thats how babies have been born for centuries. She then goes on to tell me during this appointment that my son was measuring small. At 39 weeks and 4 days we are just now concerned he may be measuring small? She says yes. I said so you think he may have IUGR? (a growth restriction where the baby isnt getting enough nutrients to grow at a normal rate, which can be a very big concern) She says well thats a possibility? So at literally 40 weeks we are all of a sudden concerned my child isnt growing properly and I should be induced to save his life? She then mentions before I storm out that if I choose to leave her office without scheduling my induction on the following monday that I should hold myself accountable if something were to happen to my son. Basically if he dies its my fault not hers bc she "warned me." No. just no. I had a healthy pregnancy the entire time and was going to have a healthy baby as naturally as medically possible. So when my water broke that night at around 1 am. I did not call my Dr. I did things my way. Went to the hospital at about 2 pm the next day. Requested/Insisted that I have whatever Dr was on call that day and it just so happened to be Dr. Sizemore. This man stayed the entire night while I was in active labor and let me birth my child how I WANTED TOO! He wasnt even scheduled to work the overnight shift. He saved my labor and allowed me to end this nightmare with a pleasant experience and healthy 6lb 11 oz baby boy!!! I cannot thank him enough and to this day I still dont think he knows how much I appreciate his kindness. So all in all if you love being pumped with drugs and scheduling unnecessary inductions where your C-section rate goes up to about 1 out of every 3 women then I recommend Dr. Nims. If you want a loving and patient Dr. who truly cares about the wishes of his patients I suggest Dr. Sizemore!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Appeared Dr. Sizemore would have been a great OBGYN. However, he has taken a job as an instructor with his current company. Instead of continuing to see his current patients, he has chosen to dump them onto someone else who is not at the same office, nor delivering at the same hospital. Absolutely unbelievable that Vanderbilt would not require him to continue to see his current patients through to the end prior to beginning his new role.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

i have been a patient of Dr. Sizemore for almost 5 years now and I have never been disappointed. He is an incredible doctor. He has always made me feel important and valued as a patient. His quality of care is exceptional. He is easy to talk to to and is always willing to answer whatever question you may have. He is honest and understanding and he shows that he truly enjoys and cares about what he does.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

My Dr. retired and I was in search of a new Gyno. I read the reviews and decided to give Dr. Sizemore a try. It was a great decision. Dr. Sizemore made me feel welcome and comfortable from the very first visit. He was answered all my questions and addressed every concern I had. He was very patient to listen to everything I had to tell him. I knew I was his main concern at that time and never once felt rushed. I would highly recommend him to any woman at any age and stage of life. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I had just moved to town and had problems with pregnancy in the past. Thankfully I found Dr. Sizemore after reading all the wonderful reviews and couldnt be happier. The reviews are no lie he make you feel comfortable and confident in what you are doing. He put me at ease and helped me through my first pregnancy and delivery. He is everything you could ask for in a doctor. He never makes you feel rushed, I always felt he would sit there with me until I fully understood what was going on and that he was confident I felt good about it.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Best Doctor I have ever met. He was my daughters OB for her baby. This man is so attentive and caring. He never rushed and often felt like he had been our doctor forever. She was so comfortable with him. I wish every doctor was like him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

This is the best Dr. I have ever been to. He actually cares about the patients and there wishes. You don't just feel like another #.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Absolutely the best OBGYN around. He donates his time to medical mission trips as well. My husband wishes he was a general practitioner because he respects him so much. Impeccable bedside manner and fantabulous staff. Liz and Kenna are the best!

Submitted July 16, 2014

The best..very understanding.. Opened minded..recommend him to anyone..

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014