Ratings for Dr. Adrienne A. Bean

Love love love her!!!! She was creative and so helpful.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

We couldn't have been happier with Dr Bean. If anyone is struggling to help their child, she is the one to see!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

So happy we chose Dr. Bean! She knows what she's doing and makes you feel very comfortable. She definitely is there for the child!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

we love dr bean. julie is the receptionist. it is true its not like other doctors offices. it is also true i get some late calls. julie is a very kind person who has given me some slack canceling appoint ents when other places would not. the office is actually a globe office milestones is based in core wv, recentlly dr bean has seperated from milestones and is moving her office. dr bean has shown us comapassion and kindness and is great support to me as well. i still have yet to get my written evualtion after two years being there off and on. it can be a bit unorganized at times but they do their best. julie and dr bean know me by name. the relaxed envirment is a but of fresh air. its not at all stuffy like most of the places we have been. i trust her we are comfortable there.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I have had my child to several psychologists for opinions and treatment. Dr. Bean is the ONLY one who has been able to provide me with answers, recommendations, and help for my son. We have seen fantastic improvements with him over the past year with her assistance and services. I hate that we have wasted so much time with others in our area, but extremely thankful that we have Dr. Bean to move us into the future. She is a lifesaver!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Julie, the receptionist, is amazing & knowledgeable & goes above & beyond the basic receptionist duties. As for Dr. Bean, she is also amazing & very effective. My son was having trouble & with switching schools & Dr. Bean went above & beyond and stayed on the phone with me to help me through the challenges of change. She also talked him through as well. The end result was wonderful! Dr. Bean was always ready within a minute or two of our scheduled appointment. I have read some of these other reviews that were written. The location is next door to El Rincon but so what? You can have a nice lunch when you are finished. Then you can go shopping at various stores :) Although my child no longer sees Dr. Bean, I have referred several people I know to see her & they are very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Bean accessed my daughter who has Autism,ADHD , sensory processing. She stated so after reviewing the BASC2 I filled out. Yet upon requesting her report for the schools to give my daughter services she requires. She did not include these result from the BASC2 . Although her scoring still resulting in the same as all other reports numbers the same, scoring scales.. Not exactly sure why she told me she got Autism with ADHD along with sensory. Then turn around and told me the following visit that's something just is not clicking. It's something neurological. Uh yes Autism is a neurological disorder. Not happen with her. Report nor am I happy that she told me my daughter spoke to her on the very first visit. My daughter was not hardly speaking at home. Let alone to a stranger. My daughter had said no . When I asked what she and dr. Bean talked about. She said I no talk to her. I have chosen to take my daughter to someone who is a professional. This was not at all what I was told she would be in the manner of a psychologist. They were not professional. I had to cancel. A few different times. Before I realized things that I was told by Dr bean were untrue statements. She only spent 10 each visit. When I would call the night before to cancel the secretary had told me I didn't give a 24 hr notice therefore I would be billed $50 for two no shows. WHAT !!!! Are you kidding me.. I highly recommend THAT NO ONE GO TO DR. BEAN FOR ANY TYPE OF NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION!

Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr Bean is terrific! She is knowledgeable and personable! She has helped me and my family tremendously!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Very friendly and professional! Loved the private location as it ensured confidentiality. It is not in a mall! Dr. Bean loves children and has made tremendous progress with mine! I would recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Joy, the receptionist, is the LEAST professional person on the face of the planet--she answers the phone for the office the way she would answer a home phone, called the night before a first-time appointment at 10:00pm... What doctor's office calls at 10:00pm??? I couldn't find the office and was therefore late, Joy informed me I wouldn't be able to make my appointment and would therefore owe $50, but she had never sent any sort of informational packet prior to the first appointment (as most doctors do) with basic information... you know, like the fact the office isn't actually in any of the professional buildings on Thompson Dr, but is actually in the strip mall beside the Mexican restaurant. No, it's not an SNL skit. This is a psychologist... in a mall... beside the mexican place (and Big Lots, too!). Oh--and not a single one of the doctors offices in the PROFESSIONAL buildings had even heard of Dr. Bean. Think I'll find a doc in a more legit locale...

Submitted August 11, 2014