Ratings for Dr. Venkata J. Bireddy

Awesome Dr. Very kind and is always will to go the extra mile for his patients. Know his job very well and he is not just in medicine for the money. He really cares about his patients he is the best Dr I have ever had

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Very knowledgeable and friendly doctor.Explains in details regarding what we are going through.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR AROUND SOUTH TAMPA AREA. VERY KIND AND KNOWLEGABLE DOCTOR. STAFF HE HAS IS THE BEST.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Excellent doctor, staff, and service. Listens well and addresses your medical problems to the best of his ability. The comments below regarding inappropriateness and homosexuality are not true. He is very kind, polite, and professional and he has a very nice girlfriend!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

yes I agree, same experience happened to me. I was in the waiting room for hours in pain he finally sees me and turns out I was having a appendix attack. I went into emergency surgery to have it removed. triage is very important in a office. after surgery he didn't even follow up with me at the hospital. he's is very unprofessional. I don't recommended this doctor .

Submitted August 21, 2015

Good treatment . Explains the situation well and provides treatment after deep analysis

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Bireddy has been my admitting/accepting physician at least 7+ times. He has always come into my room with a smile on his face! Excellent bedside manner. He treats you with respect and is extremely knowledgeable! I could go on and on ... I am currently trying to make an appointment with him but have never met his staff. His answering service lady was wonderful! I'm trying to email him but may not have the correct email address. Great doc!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013