Ratings for Dr. Brittani J. Roles

Dr. Roles and Allison are fantastic. Dr. Roles is very upfront and honest. She performed my diagnostic surgery and was then my OB during my pregnancy and delivered my son. I had complications during my pregnancy, but Dr. Roles took great care of me and my baby. She took the initiative to make sure I got the best possible care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Roles is fantastic. She is very upfront and honest with any information she gives. I saw her for 3 years before I got pregnant and then throughout my pregnancy. She and her nurse (Allison) are always kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr. Roles and her nurse, Allison, are amazing! She is quick and to the point, so if you want someone to fawn over you and baby you, she is not the doctor to go to! She takes the time to make sure and answer all your questions and is SO helpful! I had my first daughter under her care and my husband and I plan on moving in a few years and we wanted to make sure to have her as our doc again so we are now pregnant with #2!! Doctor Roles is great!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Brittani J. Roles's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Manhattan, KS