Ratings for Dr. Vance M. McCausland

I first met Dr. McCausland on the operating table because he was the on call Dr. in his group that day. I was in for a DandC. He came in before the proceedure to introduce himself and talk to me. Without me saying anything he looked at me and said " don''t worry, you''ll have another baby". That''s all I needed to hear. I stayed with him as a patient after that. He has the best bedside mannor I''ve ever experienced. He also helped me through a rough pregnancy which resulted in a very healthy baby girl! Thank you Dr.McCausland

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Awesome doctor with a great heart. He cares deeply for his patients. He answers questions with obvious great knowledge and concern that his patient understands his explanations. I would recommend him to all my friends. Thank you, Dr. McCausland!! =-)

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

I wish I had had the positive experiences with him that others here had...I had servere endometriosis pain, and I saw him when the problems first began. He insisted that I could not have it because I didn't have a history of menstrual pain, but as I learned later, there are a significant amount of women who develop it as adults. So he insisted that my gynecological problem was *not* a gynecological problem, and sent me back to my PCP to start over. Then the second GYN I went to correctly diagnosed and treated it. Bottom line is that I suffered in excruciating pain and lost work for at least 2 months longer than I would have had he spent more than 10 minutes deciding my pelvic pain wasn't gynecological...

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Very good doctor. I had trouble with a high risk pregnancy. He helped me through it. Very intelligent man.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

I agree with the other commenters. He is the best gynecologist I have had. He is kind, understanding, easy to talk to, and takes time to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

Dr. McCausland is the best. He listens, is laid back, and talks to you in plain terms instead of confusing you with medical jargon.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2006

Dr. McCausland is the BEST doctor I have ever had. He is knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He asks good questions and listens to his patients. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

Dr. Vance M. McCausland's Credentials

HealthPartners
Pacificare

Updates

• First Name changed from "Vance" to "Vance M."

October 20, 2013