Ratings for Dr. Maureen K. Steele

Dr. Steele is always interested in my ills and makes the extra effort to follow up and see that I am getting better.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Get very nervous going to doctor. She was nice helped me relax took her time with me. Knew I was scared had staff check on me few days later. I would recommend her to my friends

What a pleasant experience ! Dr. Steele was professional and extremely thorough

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Doctor was very helpful and listened to my complaints! I was not rushed in and out of what seems to be a very busy place. Dr Steele even followed up my visit with a phone call reviewing my labs and asking if I had any questions. She even had her nurse call me before my labs to see if I was feeling better! Her knowledge, personality and caring was great and surprizing since I heard its a busy place. I was pleasantly surprized and now I have all my family going there. More doctors should take the time like she di.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Purposely misdiagnosed, lying about test results--she did not know what was wrong and would not admit it. Prescribed UNNECESSARY meds. She is rude, condescending and outright nasty. It appears this group of MD's have far too many "customers" to take care of you properly. "Dr." Steel does not seem to care at all-always anxious to get to the next "customer. She deserves F-. Would NEVER recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Not that friendly. Didn't want to answer my questions and spoke down to me.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Maureen K. Steele's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)

AARP