Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Kamian

THE RADIOLOGIST READ MY MRI RESULTS PROPERLY! But Kamian did not! He was RUDE and missed the diagnosis. Thank God another Neursurgeon at the Cleveland Clinic found the problem! Kamian is no longer associated with the clinic..lol wonder why? ps seems like he writes a lot of his reviews...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

He is a very Knowledgeable surgeon. He spent about 45 minutes to explain my disease and the treatment options.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Terrific surgeon. Explains everything thoroughly.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

His explantion about my surgery was great and he did a great surgery for me. He is great surgeon

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

this Doctor is fantastic he answered all my questions and concerns promptly and alwasy returns my calls his bedside manner was awesome and he kept my loved ones informed while they waited for me i would recomend him to anyone.... also Lakewood hospital is top notch all of the staff were just wonderful to me and my family

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Kambiz Kamian's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "THE RADIOLOGIST READ MY MRI RESULTS PROPERLY! But Kamian did not! He was RUDE and missed the diagnosis. Thank God another Neursurgeon at the Cleveland Clinic fo..."

April 20, 2016