You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Le

I have been a patient of Dr Le's for over 7 years now. To me she is the best.Takes time to listen and has given me the best of treatment for a chronic disease.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Le is the best!!! She is very compassionate and doesn't rush you through. I had been to several doctors to no avail. Dt. Le tested and right away found my illness. I have recommended her to my friends and will continue to do so! I am so happy to have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Le has exceptional bedside manners for a physician. I was referred to Dr. Le from one of her colleagues when I relocated to Indiana. She is so very patient and is willing to take the time to listen to your concerns about your health and well being. I am so very blessed that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr Le was very knowledgeable and took time to listen to what I had to say. She also took time to explain what she was prescribing and why.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth Le's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1996)

Lumenos