Ratings for Dr. Evelyn X. Fu

I saw Dr. Fu for a retinal detachment. She immediately took me to surgery and saved my vision. She was professional and compassionate. I know I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I was early for my appt but she kept me waiting an hour after my appt time with no explanation or apology. She acted like she was in a hurry and didn't want to take any time to explain anything to me just said she'd send a handout with me that would explain everything and wanted me to make another appt in two months. When I got home I read the handout and it didn't explain any of my questions so I will be doing a Google search and looking up another Retina specialist because I won't go back to her. I saw a different specialist two years ago when my problem first started and it was much more understanding and took time to answer questions. Dr Fu's staff was all very nice and friendly. By the way I don't like having to pick a Knowledge Level because I have no idea.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Evelyn X. Fu's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)