Ratings for Dr. Jodi Day

A good experience for a wimpy patient. Dr.Jodi Day is always cheerful and efficient, my experience is consistently favorable with this office and I always enjoy seeing my hygienist, Megan. She makes the trip to the dentist office as much of a pleasure as it can be, and I am rather a difficult patient.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I was looking for a new gentle dentist in Lincoln,NE area and after reading positive reviews, I found Coddington Dental The office is very nice and staff is friendly. The experience was a good one and I'll definitely be going to see Dr.jodi Day is regularly from now on.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Happiness From the time you walk into this office it is enjoyable. All are so friendly. The dentist, Dr Day is such a great dentist. She explains all she will do. Then makes sure you understand it.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Great Dentist office Very courteous, professional, and informative dentist office. Very mindful of my time, but still able to take time to review effectively problems, or concerns.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Finally, a dentist who offers care and respect! I've waited 446 years and been through many dentists office and finally found my permanent dentist. I will never go anywhere else. I am so happy I went to Coddington Dental.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

The office is clean and professional. My older son has a fear of dentists but comfortable with Dr.Jodi Day. She is very nice and cares about her patients. Perfect office for my children and myself.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I've had some really terrible experiences with dentists making bad suggestions and taking advantage of the situation. The second time I came to visit Dr. Day, she actually told me that I didn't need the treatment of needing a root canal after all ! Sending me on my way and saving me almost $2000! She is honest, gentle, patient and very well educated on different treatment options

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr.Day always treats me with kindness and respect. I feel as she is never in a rush and I am her only patient.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Day is amazing! If you want a very caring and gentle dentist she is the one go see. I have been going to Coddington Dental for the last 3 years and they are all so nice. I was always so scared to go to the dentist until now. If you have any questions or concerns just ask! they will get you the answers. LOVE THIS OFFICE!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Finally, a truly gentle and caring dentist in Lincoln,NE I saw 300 dentists in this town and finally I have found the BEST one. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016