Ratings for Dr. Curtis Coggins

Wonderful staff i love to see and talk to them every month. And Dr. Coggins is so understanding to my needs Breen going there two yesrs now.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Never too busy to actually "listen" to your problems. Wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

excellent ...

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Coggins is great... he's very personal and can almost always fit you in if you're really sick... he even gave me his pager number so i could get in touch with him personally if i started to feel worse.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

In all fairness, I'm revising my original post on Dr. Coggins punctuality. The wait to see him has greatly improved as I never have to wait more than 5 to 10 minutes. As I stated before, he is a great Dr. and very personable as well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr. Coggins is the best doctor I've seen. He remembers personal stuff about me that I know isn't in my chart. He's really worked with me on a certain issue instead of just referring me to a specialist and letting them figure it out. He takes the time to listen and really explain what's going on in terms you can understand. And if I need to see him, I can almost always get in that day or the next.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

Best physician you could have. I do not believe he is taking new patients but if he is, you would be lucky.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

Dr. Curtis Coggins's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sand Springs, OK