Ratings for Dr. Pamela A. Lynch

Reading these comments, I am not sure if the negativity coming from some people are talking about the same doctor. Dr. Lynch is heaven sent. I found out I was pregnant in December and she has been an angel to me. She did refer me out to a dermatologist for a skin irritation and I commend her for doing so. I would rather her have done that then blowing it over or diagnosing wrong. She has been the best doctor I could have ever dreamed of having. Through delivery, I couldn't have asked for someone better. She is the most amazing doctor and I literally talk about her to everyone!! She's beautiful!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

She is a terrible doctor and this is an awful practice. I have NEVER spent less than 20 minutes past my appointment time, and when they do come get me, I spend at least another 20 minutes waiting for her to come to the exam room. This is thoughtless of her. She doesn't do anything significant in the office, either. What I mean is, other doctors actually do procedures in their offices. Have an ingrown hair or a mole? She will refer you to a dermatologist instead of removing it. Have a foot pain? She will refer you to a podiatrist. She is only good for the very same things the quick-care places are good for...prescribing antibiotics and lightweight things like that. Coming to her and not having the sense to leave her was a huge mistake on my part. I have lived a number of places and had a number of doctors, but I have never thought less of a doctor than I do of her. She is useless.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I feel horrible. Dr Lynch started me on testerone treatment for low test. She then thought I needed a sleep study. I really don't feel like I need the study because I was feeling like a new man. I was taking meds for 3 months before she decided not to give any more refills. I have never felt this bad in my life I have no energy and feel like doing nothing. It is causing problems with my marriage. I can't wait to see another doctor. I really need my life back. I would never refer her to any one. She doesn't listen to patient .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Refuses to see a patient until they have been running a fever for 10 days! What kind of doctor does that???

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I switched to Dr Lynch from a previous OB, although Dr Lynch is a family doctor she does attend to OB patients. I love her! Im so glad I switch, she did in one visit what my ob could have atleast tried to do in 30 weeks! I really felt she listened to what was concerning you and cares for you. Not just a in and out doctor like most. *The wait is usually long but then again, she is a GREAT doctor, she isnt in and out on you, she sits and talks with you. That makes for a huge difference in patient satisfaction regardless to the wait time :)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Lynch is easily the best doctor I have ever had. She knew my whole family so well--my husband, my daughter, and I--and I always felt like she was happy to see us, like we were friends and not just patients. She was so caring and helpful through my pregnancy, and really helped me feel well taken care of. I would recommend her to anyone, especially those looking to have a baby.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

I love Dr. Lynch she takes really good care of me and my family. We all love her. LIZZY

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Lynch I think she is a great doctor. She listens very well. I will continue to see her. She has helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I love Dr. Lynch and her whole staff. My whole family goes there. She is down to earth, and will tell you if she doesn't know what is going on with something, but wont give up. I wouldn't go to a doctor that wouldn't listen to me. My whole family sees her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I have suffered in pain for 7 years because of her.She had me on medicines that has almost totally crippled me.She would not listen to my symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Pamela A. Lynch's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal